Hearty and delicious classic recipe that is perfect for a winter meal.
- 12 ounces Saag’s® British Bangers
- 1 lb Fresh or instant mashed potato
- 8 ounces 1 large yellow onion Juliene
- 8 ounces Granny Smith apple diced
- 2 ounces Saag’s® Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 oz olive oil
- In a sauté pan over medium heat add olive oil and caramelize the onions until golden brown.
- Add apples and continue the cooking until the apples are cooked, but not soft.
- Add mustard, stir well. Add entire mixture to the mashed potatoes.
- Heat up and brown off the bangers in a small sauté pan.
- Put on plate and serve with the bangers.
Pair with an English Pale Ale.