A recipe that puts a unique spin on an English-style classic.
- 1/2 package (12-ounce) Saag’s® Bistro British Style Bangers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 medium baking potato, peeled and diced
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and diced
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Heat oil in 12-inch cast–iron skillet.
- Sauté onion 7 minutes or until tender.
- Add sausages and cook until browned.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
- Add sweet potato and next 4 ingredients. Cook 15 minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic and sausage mixture. Cook 2 minutes or until fragrant.
Pairs well with a glass of Pinot Noir or a Cream Ale.