This sweet and tangy combo of apple, sausage and coleslaw amounts to a trifecta of intense flavor.
- 1 (12-ounce) package Saag’s® British Style Bangers
- 1 (10-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat grill to 400°F.
- Grill sausages 5 minutes on each side or until heated through.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Slice sausages into ½ inch slices.
- Combine coleslaw mix and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with sausage slices.
Pairs well with a glass of Chardonnay or a Red Ale.