This dish is as beautiful as it is delicious. Throw a boil party and dig in.
- 1 lb washed red potato small
- 1 lb washed yukon gold potatoes small
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 garlic bulb Cut in half
- 4 ounces kosher salt
- 4 1 – 1 1/2 lb lobster
- 4 corn on the cob
- 1 lb cherrystone clams
- 1 lb black mussels
- 8 fl ounces clarified butter
- 12 ounces Saag’s® Louisiana Hot Links Cut in half
- 12 ounces Saag’s® Polish Sausage Cut in half
- 6 crawfish (optional)
- Fill a lobster pot or other large pot 2/3 full with water. Add potatoes, onion, garlic, and salt. Cover, and bring to a boil.
- Uncover, reduce heat to medium, and cook until potatoes begin to soften, 8 to 10 minutes. Add lobsters headfirst. Cover, and cook until shells are bright red, 5 to 6 minutes. Add corn, mussels, clams and Sausages, cook for 6 minutes more.
- Remove potatoes, clams, mussels, sausage, lobsters, and corn from water; discard onion and garlic. Using kitchen shears, clip tips of lobster claws, and let drain. Serve with butter.
Pairs well with a Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, or a Lager