Bring home that classic Philly taste by grilling up this hot stack of cheesy flavor.
- 1 (12-ounce) package Saag’s® Louisiana Hot Sausages, cut in half length-wise
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 slices provolone cheese
4 hot dog or hoagie rolls, toasted
- Heat grill to 400°F.
- Place pepper and onions slices in a grill basket and grill 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until crisp tender. Sprinkle with salt.
- Grill sausages 5 minutes per side or until heated through.
- Place sausages in buns or hoagie rolls.
- Divide pepper mixture evenly among buns; top with cheese slices.
Pairs well with a Sweet Stout or a Golden Ale.