Try any of our chicken sausages in your stir-fry for a delicious healthy meal.
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 oz (2 each) Saag’s® Mango Habanero Sausage cut in half lengthwise
- 6oz (2 each) Saag’s® Chicken Basil and Cracked Pepper cut in half lengthwise
- 2 scallion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 4 heads bok choy, cut in half
- 2 carrot cut on bias
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil toasted
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain; rinse to cool and set aside.
- Heat up pan or grill and heat Sausage.
- Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil over medium heat. Add scallion whites, garlic, and ginger. Stir until softened, about 1 minute. Add bok choy and carrot. Cook, tossing occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Whisk oyster sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. Add to vegetables; bring to a simmer. Fold in scallion greens and reserved almonds and noodles. Serve sausage with noodle stir-fry.
Pair with a sweet Riesling or Gewurtztraminer.